Protect your family and residence from more than just crime with a customized home security solution from Access Control Bay Area. Our sophisticated home alarm systems not only detect intruders, but can also sense fires, floods, faulty equipment, and other dangerous conditions before they cause significant damage.
Our cost-effective solutions provide the peace of mind needed while you are home or away. We proudly serve Bay Area, and the surrounding areas. Call us today for a free in-home consultation or get started online now.
Superior Home Alarm Systems
Our highly skilled technicians will work with you to design a customized home security system that fits your needs and budget. Our recommendations are home-specific, and we don’t oversell unnecessary factors such as window monitors for second-story windows if they are nearly impossible to reach.
Our home security systems require an initial setup fee and a reoccurring monthly fee, but no long term contracts. Your home alarm system can include some or all of the following:
- Security Alarm Systems — Access Control Bay Area security products are state-of-the-art, yet user-friendly. With our mobile app integration, you can now turn your system on or off remotely with any Web-enabled device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Sound and Motion Detectors — Enhance the efficiency of your security system with home alarm sensors that detect movement within or outside your home.
- Video Intercoms — Easily identify who is at the door to determine if they are welcome within your home before opening up an entrance point. Consider our video surveillance for added protection.
- Smoke Detectors — Smoke and heat detectors placed throughout a home will alert your family in the event of a fire and automatically notify the local fire department in Bay Area or the surrounding areas. We can also tie in your existing sprinkler system.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors — Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, posing an unseen threat to families. Install detectors to notify you of dangerous levels of CO in your home.
- Temperature Sensors — Furnace or AC failure can create hazardous conditions in your home. Protect from any extreme changes in temperature with special sensors that can even be used to monitor freezers, wine coolers, or other temperature-controlled spaces.
- Flood Detectors — Sump pump failure causing rising water in the basement or leaks in the boiler room can quickly become a serious problem. A flood alert will warn you of potential threats.
Anytime an alert or home alarm is triggered, our central command station’s advanced computer system alerts our operators to the nature of the emergency. They’ll pinpoint the location, identify your response plan, and initiate emergency instructions. Plus, in addition to providing security and peace of mind, home alarm systems can save you up to 20 percent on your homeowners insurance.
Customer-Focused Services and Solutions
Access Control Bay Area has more than enough experience in the industry. In addition to our home alarm systems, we offer a wide range of security solutions. Our services include residential, commercial, and medical alert systems, as well as home audio & video installation.
Our primary focus is 100 percent customer satisfaction — we treat customers the way we want to be treated. To learn more, browse our helpful reviews, current specials, and additional resources. It’s better to be safe than sorry — contact Access Control Bay Area to discover how we can help keep you stay protected.